management Job Reviews
Women who work in management departments have an overall job satisfaction level of 4.7, 66.7% of them believe there is gender equality in their firms, and make an average salary range of $50k-$80k.
Don't be afraid to ask for what you want and be clear from the start!
Upper Management is mostly male dominated with few women. Efforts are being made to provide opportunities for women to be promoted. Certain positions are dominated by men and others by women. Breaking out of these is not impossible but requires determination.
Browse Similar Job Departments
Browse Similar Job Titles
- Lead Contract Performance Management Specialist
- Lead Project Management Specialist
- Human Capital Management Consultant
- Account Management
- Risk Management Specialist
- Portfolio Management Lead
- Management Consulting Analyst
- Portfolio Management Officer
- Management Consulting Manager
- Senior Mid-Level Management