talent Job Reviews
Women who work in talent departments have an overall job satisfaction level of 5, 100% of them believe there is gender equality in their firms, and make an average salary range of $100k-$150k.
Deloitte has done a lot for me personally and the organization overall to focus on well-being and balance. I have a very flexible role that allows me to work from home. I still work very hard, but it's generally on my schedule so I can balance my professional and personal commitments.
A positive work/life fit is what Deloitte strives to deliver to all of it's employees - women and men alike. In many areas within the firm, a full-time telecommuting environment is offered. Additionally, approximately seven hours of PTO is accumulated each pay period. It's nearly impossible to use it all in one year (unless you have a toddler, then you come close. Speaking from experience)! Recently, the firm has implemented more firm-wide holidays to allow for all professionals to spend time unplugged from the office and with their families. Overall - Deloitte is always looking for ways to provide their employees with as much flexibility and personal growth as possible.
Browse Similar Job Departments
Browse Similar Job Titles
- Manager of Talent Acquisition
- Talent Acquisition Representation
- Senior Talent Acquisition Representative
- Associate Talent Acquisition Manager - Supply Chain
- Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Senior Vice President (svp)global Talent Acquisition
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Talent Acquisition Director