talent acquisition Job Reviews
Women who work in talent acquisition departments have an overall job satisfaction level of 4, 100% of them believe there is gender equality in their firms, and make an average salary range of $50k-$80k.
Great place, team is super supportive. Love the flexibility offered in terms of work hours.
I've worked here for 1 year and overall there are a lot of women that work here, even the senior leadership team is 70% made of women.
I worked here for 9 years. Maternity leave is generous, but depending on the organization you are in, taking full advantage of the paid leave can have a negative impact or stall your career when you return. Outside of client service roles you tend to have a bit more flexibility (work hours, working from home, etc.) Annual salary increases and bonuses are minimal if you are not in a client facing role.
Your experience will be determined by the function and location your role sits in.
Browse Similar Job Departments
Browse Similar Job Titles
- Manager of Talent Acquisition
- Talent Acquisition Representation
- Senior Talent Acquisition Representative
- Associate Talent Acquisition Manager - Supply Chain
- Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Senior Vice President (svp)global Talent Acquisition
- Talent Acquisition Manager
- Talent Acquisition Director