ro Job Reviews
Worked for 17 years. It was male oriented with women rarely in top management. Hours are long. If you are in a sales position goals are unattainable so you feel like you are being set up for failure. Policy's change almost on a daily basis. Respect and morale was low. Would not recommend.
Job Satisfaction Level
Recent Salary (USD)
Recent Bonus (USD)
Typical Hours (per day)
Took Maternity Leave Here? (Weeks)
Are Women and Men Treated Equally?
Recommend to Women?
Browse Similar Job Titles
- Group Account Supervisor
- Enrollment Specialist
- Business Systems Analyst/product Owner
- Property Porttfolio Executive
- Protocol Project Manager
- Director, Product Management
- Business Intelligence Consulting Project Manager
- University Services Program Associate
- Military And Specialized Programs Manager
- Principal Program Managerr