- Designed experiments, Generated engineering data, Analyzed results, Derived key takeaways, and shared insights with other R&D members & then to business team
- Trained interns on processes and procedures
- Our 3 member team secured 3rd place in innovation contest for our entry "Next generation impact systems for automobiles"
General Electric | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
August 2006 - July 2007
- Learnt numerical simulation and experimental characterization of engineering polymers
- Assisted in the development of high performance novel foam materials
Anna University (Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology)
Bachelors, Bachelors in Technology | Tamil Nadu, India
2002 - 2006
- Graduated First class with Distinction (a 82% score)
- Actively volunteered on teaching to juniors
- Presented Technical Papers on various topics at inter-college symposiums and Won for the paper 'Polymers for Agriculture'