Successfully recruited, trained and developed 50+ store associates across
• First in-store manager to exceed department daily sales goals by an average
of 20% from 2017-2019.
• Utilized daily strategic planning to improve department visual
representation of product on shop-floor.
• Partnered with visual commercial to analyze first-hand consumer
shopping habits/sales trends to More ...
Digital Editorial Internship (Remote)
Zara USA | New York, NY, USA
January 2017 - March 2017
• Developed and executed exciting style digital content on a weekly basis.
• Created the first post on the website to receive 100 shares on Pinterest.
• Attended fashion show events to compile trend information for website content.
• Utilized various social media platforms to share content covering special events.
Fashion Writer (Freelance)
Viva Lifestyle & Travel Media | Remote
April 2016 - June 2016
Creatively wrote article highlighting New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art
"Manus and Machina" Exhibit experience for website travel category.
• Collected contact data base list of premiere boutiques in New York City.
Show 1 more
Katherine Gibbs College New York
Associate, Fashion Design and Merchandising | New York, NY, USA
2006 - 2008
Katherine Gibbs College New York, NY - June 2008
Fashion Design and Merchandising - Associates Degree
fashionmarketingMerchandisingComplianceoperationsTeam playerStrategic planningmanufacturing salesManagmentbusiness planningOtherManagement Activities or FunctionsGeneralPurchasing, Procurement, Inventory Control, Supply ChainORDERINGStrategy and PlanningRETAIL SALESSALES GOALSSALES PROFESSIONALSALES TRENDSSTOCKROOMPlanning and EstimatingRETAIL MARKETINGPersonal AttributesAttitudeNATURAL