- Completed over 20 capital projects from design through installation totaling over $2.3 million in cost savings for 6 sites.
- Managed more than 10 projects directly associated with lean manufacturing to improve the efficiency of our processes
- The sole project manager for the implementation of a new digital solution for all six sites that improves operations
planning and WIP management
Alliantgroup | Houston, TX, USA
May 2016 - December 2017
- Assisted in the completion of more than 70 studies identifying, analyzing, and qualifying value-oriented benefits targeting our mid-market clients
- Completed more than 45 studies as the Project Manager and main technical point of contact for our clients
- Worked closely with clients in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries
- Substantiated results on consulting projects through More ...
The Georgia Institute of Technology
Bachelors, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering | Atlanta, GA, USA
2011 - 2015
B.S. Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, May 2015
August 2011 - May 2015
The Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- Chemical processes: conducted 10 laboratory experiments on all major chemical processes, wrote 10 extensive reports
analyzing the results, conducted individual and group presentations on the data from the experiments, completed 2 large
scale projects that consisted More ...
engineeringProject ManagementSalestechnical writingInformation TechnologyMATLABDocumentationoperationsaerospaceWeldingClinicalBasicproject managermanufacturingProcess engineering PrintingGeneral EngineeringIndustrialSoftware and ToolsCircuitsLight Technical/Trades/Skilled LaborMachine ShopBusiness Operations and General BusinessManagement Activities or FunctionsEntry LevelASSOCIATEPrebuilt SoftwareGeneralLean ManufacturingPolymerPolymersCommon End-user SoftwareSpecs and DocumentationAir and AerospaceLABORATORYChemicalScientificCleanroomINDUSTRIAL ENGINEERCLEAN ROOM