• Conducted integration, system performance, acceptance and regression testing.
• Executed manual and automated test scripts. Recorded bugs in JIRA. Documented testing plans/results in Confluence
• Created training manuals for medical and billing software's to facilitate new user training.
Technical Solution Specialist Intern
IBM | New York, NY, USA
January 2019 - January 2019
• Completed and presented to top IBM executives 67 marketing briefs on biotech IPOs and pharmaceutical firms to support digital campaigns and client interactions.
• Curated intelligence utilizing IBM-internal metrics to find customers' usage of IBM technologies.
• Gained exposure and thorough understanding of the capabilities of WATSON and other IBM technology.
Clinical Research Assistant - Bone Marrow Transplant
Weill Cornell Medicine | New York, NY, USA
March 2017 - July 2017
Trained new employees on current HIPPA/GCP/ICH/IRB/FDA guidelines applicable to conduct of clinical research and maintained clinical data in EDC systems, RedCap(internal BMT database) and EPIC. Attended conferences and actively
participated during research webinars.
Show 3 more
Brooklyn College, City University of New York
Masters, Computer Science | Brooklyn, NY, USA
2019 - Present
Brooklyn College, City University of New York January 2019-present
Master of Arts in Computer Science GPA: 3.7
Hunter College, City University of New York
Bachelors, Chemistry | New York, NY, USA
Hunter College, City University of New York Graduated: August 2015
Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry
SecuritySQLJavaPythonResearchHTMLProgrammingInformation TechnologyRaspberry PiJiraGitlinuxbillingarchitectureDatabaseInternetRegulatoryClinicalClinical researchQuality AssuranceCernerMedicalGcpSeleniumEpicOtherAdministrative or ClericalBilling and CollectionsDATABASE MODELINGPOSTGRESQLPrebuilt SoftwareEnterprise StorageExceptionsMilleniumRegression TestingTest ScriptsUMLUnixClosing and ProcessingComputer RelatedQA and QCHIPPAUNIX and LINUXICHAUTOMATED TEST SCRIPTSGCP/ICH