Judicial Circuit of Florida | West Palm Beach, FL, USA
March 2015 - Present
• Lead web developer and analyst overseeing a development group of four other individuals.
• Attended and participated in requirements gathering meetings, proposed new business processes, analyzed data and generated reports, created written and video training materials, authored technical documentation, and performed manual application testing.
• Primary developer for both the Circuit's judicial More ...
Will County Circuit Clerk's Office | Joliet, IL, USA
November 2013 - March 2015
• Developed and integrated PHP applications with RPG applications on an AS/400.
• Provided telephone, e-mail, and in-person technical support to law enforcement for the county's e-ticketing system.
• Developed SOAP-based web services for sending warrants to the sheriff's office and preparing court calls for local prosecutors.
• Developed an informational digital signage application displayed at More ...
Soliant Consulting | Chicago, IL, USA
May 2010 - October 2013
• PHP/MySQL/FileMaker developer and consultant for a variety of clients in different industries including payment processing, healthcare, and government.
• Maintained strong client relationships and adhered to strict project deadlines.
• Worked on projects both individually and as part of a large development team.
• Gained experience with Scrum methodologies, three-point estimation, and time More ...
University of St Francis
Bachelors, Computer Science | Joliet, IL, USA
2007 - 2010