Sony Interactive Entertainment | San Diego, CA, USA
May 2017 - Present
Responsible for leading global fraud strategy, including creating business requirements, managing all internal and external relationships and ensuring outcomes are successful
• Wrote business requirements for home grown fraud platform, device fingerprinting, ID and phone verification.
• In charge of spam detection and prevention, as well as entry avenues like ATOs and fake account creation More ...
Sr. Manager - Seller Fraud
eBay Inc. | San Jose, CA, USA
May 2016 - May 2017
Responsible for managing global seller fraud, as well as managing escalations from payments’ and finance team into various other fraud issues.
• Managed all escalations, rule development and investigations in various global seller fraud issues
• Discovered large Chinese fraud ring, creating 80,000 fake accounts, managed rule creation and reporting in Tableau for this existing and ongoing More ...
Director - Customer Advocacy
ThreatMetrix | San Jose, CA, USA
September 2013 - May 2016
Responsible for managing key relationships between ThreatMetrix and its customers globally, while providing training, expert advice and a forum for collaboration, networking and info sharing.
• Planned and led numerous roundtables and merchant focus groups in EMEA and North America
• Created and conducted webinars on topics such as ATO, fake account creation, device technology, gift card fraud More ...
Show 8 more
Julius Springer Fachhochschule
Associate, Paralegal | Heidelberg, Germany
1986 - 1988
Talent DevelopmentFraud Prevention LeadershipAnti-spamBrand ProtectionEquality & DiversityHiring and InterviewingOnline ModerationRisk MitigationStaff retention and trainingTrust & Safety