Global Leadership Network | South Barrington, IL, USA
April 2017 - March 2020
Operated as product owner of a software that served the global market. Led IT projects to develop the software towards maturity by using software development life cycle methodologies as well as project management processes. Provided ongoing technical support, communicated release notes, and ensured stakeholder satisfaction. Responsibilities also included applying technical and systems knowledge More ...
Skokie School District 68 | Skokie, IL, USA
August 2014 - June 2016
• Managed and taught students to successfully achieve learning objectives.
• Translated complex information into a simplified form that was understood by the learner.
• Mentored a colleague during the on-boarding process.
• Supported a project to increase reading skills to students in a small group setting by planning their reading strategy, executing the plan, and continually monitoring More ...
Rising Stock Inc. | Evanston, IL, USA
January 2013 - January 2014
• Accurately generated P&L reports by performing data pulls, analyzing the data, and building the document using intermediate Excel skills.
• Provided excellent customer service to multiple clients and developed strong client engagement relationships.
• Successfully delivered a special project which involved self-learning a new financial software system
Show 1 more
University of Illinois Urbana
Bachelors, General Engineering | Urbana, IL, USA
Bachelor's Degree in General Engineering
Secondary Field: Bioengineering
product managementPMPProject ManagementTeachingTrainingAnalyticaltroubleshootingCustomer serviceInformation TechnologyAccount managementJiraEvent PlanningHelp DeskMicrosoft Office SuiteCritical thinking skillsTechnical SupportBusiness RequirementsDefining RequirementsMessages and ContactCustomer FacingCUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTEDComputer RelatedStrategy and PlanningWorkflow and ProcessesUSER ACCEPTANCELIFE CYCLEREGISTRATIONSUser Acceptance Testing (UAT)