Re-designed the site’s page for creating infographics, focusing on improving the information architecture of the site to address heuristics of usability, learnability and findability. Conducted card sort with 6 participants. Addressed customer confusion/frustration with original layout and design with competitive and comparative analysis, and 3 rounds of usability testing. Collaborated in a team More ...
Nordstrom, Inc. | Seattle, WA, USA
July 2019 - September 2019
Completed item setups for Nordstrom Rack by gathering and inputting product information
from multiple business partners and databases.
- Partnered with the Buying Office to process and clarify purchase orders with vendors
and set up items in Nordstrom systems.
- Prioritized workflow efficiently to maintain high productivity (50-100 CC's daily).
- Utilized multiple merchandising systems to set up More ...
Native English Teacher
Poppins English Academy | Gwangmyeong-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
January 2018 - March 2019
Helped develop English curriculum in startup English Academy with consistent lesson plans through an iterative process of experimentation and implementation, catering to specific
students and classes.
- Created tests, worksheets, and materials for ~20 classes of varying subjects.
- Improved classroom behavior and test scores drastically.
- Students scores improved from 40% to 80-90%.
- Homework More ...
Show 1 more
Other, User Experience Design | Seattle, WA, USA
2019 - 2020
Full-time, project-based User Experience Design program, which included over 400 hours of professional training over ten weeks. Utilized a hands-on approach to practice user-centered design methods, design thinking skills, team collaboration, and client relations.
University of Washington-Seattle Campus
Bachelors, European Studies | Seattle, WA, USA
2011 - 2015
Graduated with 234 credits. Minors in French & Chinese. Studied abroad in Chengdu, China and Montpellier, France.