I lead a team of conservation educators to connect and inspire nearly a million people each year.
Education Division Chief
Arkansas Game and Fish Commission | Little Rock, AR, USA
July 2018 - Present
- Manage a division of 85 education program employees spread out across the state.
- Division includes 10 education centers, a shooting range, grants, scholarships, 9 statewide education programs, and all of the budgeting and management to keep this team going.
Statewide Education Coordinator
Colorado Parks and Wildlife | Denver, CO, USA
July 2005 - June 2018
- Statewide Project WILD Professional Development Coordinator
- Statewide Colorado Archery in the Schools Program Coordinator
- Started and built the Schools in Outdoor Learning Environments Program
Masters, Biology | Remote
2015 - 2017
Masters of Arts in Biology through the Global Field Program.
Portfolio centered on connecting people to wildlife and the outdoors.
International work in Mexico, Paraguay, and Guyana.
Colorado State University-Fort Collins
Bachelors, Natural Resources Management, Conservation Biology Concentration | Fort Collins, CO, USA