• Participate in weekly meetings with a cross-functional team focused on agile methodology
• Help redesign multiple existing pages and design new screens
• Use of GitHub for project management
B-STEM | Remote
June 2020 - Present
• “Pioneer wireframer”
• Collaborate with team members to create and utilize a comprehensive style guide
• Quickly design new web screens and reiterate existing screens in weekly design sprints
Bachelors, Business Management | Orange, CA, USA
2014 - 2017
Minor in Psychology
Associate, UX Immersion | Remote
2019 - 2020
• Spent 8 months learning UX design with a specialization in front-end development.
• UX process and methodology that includes user research, user journeys, user personas, testing, information architecture, and visual design fundamentals.
• Designed apps using Figma and Adobe XD for wireframes and prototypes.