Financial Accounting Specialist possessing attention to detail, organizational skills, and the financial acumen to prepare, verify, and analyze financial reports, and accounting records.
Financial Accounting Specialist
Washington University | St. Louis, MO, USA
January 1997 - Present
• Manage responsibilities for Business Services accounting and budgetary process, including monthly budget reports and expenses for departmental libraries. Assist supervisors, teammates, and other accounting personnel with technical budgetary matters throughout the fiscal year.
• Assist Financial Analyst manager with financial reporting and audit requests to ensure accuracy for More ...
Customer Financial Representative
Commerce Bank | St. Louis, MO, USA
May 1995 - March 1997
• Performed and calculated daily accounting transactions.
• Maintained confidential information on daily bank general ledger transactions.
Data Entry / Bookkeeper
Account Temps | St. Louis, MO, USA
September 1994 - May 1995
• Manage and provided data entry support, clerical, office bookkeeping and accounting transactions.
• Provided fast and efficient customer services while working with many customers and requests at one time.
University of Phoenix
Bachelors, Security Management w/Adv. Cyber Security Certificate | Phoenix, AZ, USA
2017 - 2019
UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
B.S. Security Management w/Adv. Cyber Security Certificate