• Responsible for creating test data chracteristics and test data for
• Responsible for test case and test suite generation.
• Responsible test execution and defect tracking.
• Test coordination with distrubted project teams.
• Worked closely with engineering to develop new software that was
• Responsible for reduced defect leakage to UAT.
• More ...
Deputy Manager - Retail Operations
ICICI Bank Ltd | Telangana, India
May 2011 - March 2015
Retail Operations Singapore:
• Verification of Singapore Relationship and Account Opening and maintenance of Turn Around Time (TAT) for all requests hitting us.
• Handling Documents received from Singapore Operations
(SINGOPS) with Know Your Customer (KYC) norms and maintenance of TAT for the Physical requests received through
Worksite. Handling the processing and verification of More ...
Other, Banking | Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
2010 - 2011
08. 2010 - 05. 2011 PG Diploma in Banking from Manipal University, India.
National Institute of Technology
Masters, Computer Applications | Telangana, India
2006 - 2009
06. 2006 - 06. 2009 MCA from National Institute of Technology, Warangal, India.
Bachelors, Mathematics, Physics,Electronics | Telangana, India
2003 - 2006
06. 2003 - 06. 2006 Bachelor of Science from Kakatiya University, Warangal, India.
Show 2 more
FinanceSQLData analysisProgrammingComplianceInformation TechnologyoperationsJiramanagementMysqlAccountingarchitectureDatabaseSDLCwire transferlendingfinancialInternal AuditBusiness Operations and General BusinessGeneral Skills and ActivitiesManagement Activities or FunctionsAMLData MappingEquitiesFinancial MarketsLoansMutual FundsSecuritiesAuditMortgageCredit and UnderwritingFinancial Planning & AnalysisQA and QCSQL QUERIESSOFTWARE LIFE CYCLEUATRECONCILIATIONBrokerMUTUAL FUNDAdmin and Customer ServiceBANKING OPERATIONSREMITTANCEOFAC