• Provide advisory and design services in the areas of HR strategy; HR Organizational Design; Workforce Planning and Analytics; HR vendor selection, evaluation, and management; HR Research; Job Hierarchy / Career Framework Architecture; Workforce Flexibility; building successful virtual teams; and Total Rewards
• Habit Transformation, Health and Wellness, and Life Coach doing business as (dba More ...
Cox | Atlanta, GA, USA
August 2004 - February 2014
HR Strategy: First incumbent to hold this series of positions at Cox Communications responsible for building both Workforce Analytics and Rewards functions
• Quickly established credibility by collaborating with top executives and leading transition from decentralized function to centralized function
• Developed Flexible Work Options policy, tools, and training to support work-life integration More ...
Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University
Masters, Business - Marketing | Kennesaw, GA, USA
1991 - 1994
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Coles College of Business, Kennesaw State University, 1994 - Marketing Concentration
Bachelors, Business Administration - Human Resources Management | Auburn, AL, USA
1984 - 1988
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Human Resources Management, cum laude, Auburn University, 1988; ranked first in major; Beta Gamma Sigma
coachingcompensationbenefitshealth and wellness Executive Coachingemployee engagementMentoringTotal Rewardshealth insurance plansHealth & WellnessCertified Compensation ProfessionalExecutive Compensation PlanningHR AnalyticsHR MetricsIndividual Health InsuranceLife & Health Insurance LicensesSales CompensationWorkforce PlanningLIFE COACHHR TECHNOLOGYCOMPENSATION ANALYST