• Design and fully implement nonpartisan civic engagement programs for members and other stakeholders.
• Manage internal collaboration between the Conference and policy teams
• Participate in racial equity and inclusion planning with policy team.
• Coordinate communications on issues across policy and communications staff.
• Develop resources for outreach and engagement opportunities More ...
Bachelors, Political Science | Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Other fields of study include: Interior Design and Art History
eventsCommunity outreachDiversity & InclusionRecruitingSalesTrainingHTMLmarketingtechnical writingProgrammingInformation TechnologyAccount managementCustomer Relationship ManagementCRMFundraisingMachine LearningContent DevelopmentLearning & DevelopmentRecruitmentStaff TrainingOnline learningfront officerelationship managementproductRecruiting Tasks and ActivitiesAudience SegmentationGeneralSegmentationTraining ManualsAudiencePurchasing, Procurement, Inventory Control, Supply ChainHotel and HospitalityERP and CRMEXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS