Brand Management of PREMIUM Saltines & Toasted Chips. Duties included product commercialization, consumer promotions, business analysis, demand forecasting, and cost savings projects.
• Recovered $27M gross revenue through identification of forecasting variance on #1 and #2 skus during cracker season. Led team to qualify external manufacturing line to fill supply gap.
Marketing Manager (Promotion from SBM), Suavitel & Fleecy Fabric Softeners
Colgate-Palmolive Company | New York, NY, USA
September 2016 - February 2018
Brand strategy (annual plans, midyear reviews, and 3-year strategy plans) and P&L management for fabric softeners in both US & Canada markets. Managed team of 4 direct reports to deliver plans.
• Championed new consumer target & investment strategy, unlocking growth for US fabric business, projected to deliver +$44M in topline over 3 years.
• Launched Suavitel Complete, first brand innovation in More ...
Brand strategy and P&L management for fabric softeners in both US & Canada markets. Managed team of 2 direct reports to deliver plans to engage consumers & shoppers.
• Drove portfolio optimization via Richmix, reducing operational complexity and sustaining power skus.
• Designed programmatic test & learn to serve geo-targeted digital ads to shoppers and drive them to Walmart. Campaign drove More ...
Show 7 more
Masters, MBA - Marketing & Finance | Nashville, TN, USA
2006 - 2008
Bachelors, BA - Fine Arts & Economics | Syracuse, NY, USA
1998 - 2002
ecommercebudgetingbrand strategySalesteam managementStrategyPublic RelationsmarketingB2BReportingComplianceAccount managementAdvertisingBrand managementCross-functional CollaborationsForecastingMBAMarketing Communicationsproject managemetCorporate DevelopmentPoint of Salechannel managementproductOtherBranded Content DevelopmentCampaign DevelopmentCross-functional AlignmentDynamic PackagingGeneralGo-to-market StrategyLeveraging Strategic PartnershipsNational AccountsPeople ManagementPresentation SkillsStrategic Customer DevelopmentTaking New Products to MarketBUDGETROIGO TO MARKETPRODUCT POSITIONINGAGENCY MANAGEMENTOUT OF HOMEAGENCY PARTNERS