Amidst the covid19 pandemic, I was able to add this new venture to our Brand. The Latin Phoenix
Brand is excited to announce our latest venture, a quaint and elegant Creperie Cafe. This specialty cafe will bring community together by featuring live music, art, specialty coffees, a seasonal menu, and homemade crepes.
Recording Artist | Past Elect Governor for The Recording Academy-Philadelphia Chapter
Syllirama Entertainment, LLC | United States
August 1995 - Present
• Executed a self-funded project with renowned artist, Jose Feliciano, with up to 1000 people in
• Responsible for large scale program and project management for multiple agencies, communities
• Acted as a pillar within the community for involvement in using music as a platform to promote
social responsibility and ethical More ...
Voluntary Contributions in Security | Office Manager | Event Manager
The Proven Method | Atlanta, GA, USA
February 2019 - March 2020
Voluntary Key Contributions
• Demonstrated initiative by learning additional workstreams at a time with minimal
staffing/resources through identifying gaps in operations while performing an in-depth analysis of IBM’s company portfolio
• Enhanced company’s portfolio by maintaining and evaluating the security and business performance of products, comprising 60% of IBM business, in More ...
Show 1 more
Indiana Wesleyan University
Other, Secondary School Administration Candidate | Principal Licensure Program | Remote
2018 - 2019
Indiana Wesleyan University’s Graduate Certificate in School Administration is a post-master’s, non-degree certificate program leading to a building level administrator
• Designed for licensed teachers who have already completed a master’s degree and have at least
two years of teaching experience
• The 18 credit hour concentration in School Administration identifies outcomes and More ...
Special Education Learning Behavior Specialist 1 (LBS1) Endorsement license program addresses the essential knowledge, skills and dispositions required to work with students with both high-incidence and low-incidence disabilities from ages five to 21 in a variety of settings, with an emphasis on helping them succeed in the general education curriculum.
Masters, Third Sector Leadership | Music | Remote
2006 - 2008
• Evaluate the systemic impact of change on an organization
• Develop a personal and organizational framework for ethical decision making
• Assess the impact of global, technological, and market trends on sustainable business
• Partner with others to address business challenges using appropriate analytical tools
• Manage with consideration for the More ...
Show 1 more
entrepreneurecommerceEducationprofessional developmentCommunity outreachProject ManagementAnalyticalSlackbusiness managementsocial media managementmarketimgSocial Media MarketingEcommerce Operations & Strategic Account ManagementECOMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT Leadershipnon-profitFundraising eventsServiceNowContract DocumentationExcel DashboardsJob EvaluationMusic PerformanceOnline-MarketingPrint MarketingSecurity Incident & Event ManagementSmall Business MarketingVocal CoachingSocial Media ToolsTeacherVolunteer Engagement Small business Owner Office Management • Finance • Accountability Reports •PSIRT