• Championed successful API migration efforts with no business interruption
• Selected to serve on the Employee Engagement Committee as the Product team liaison
Drawing from my experiences, I provided strategic leadership and direction in the planning and execution of API upgrades driving continued operations across a diverse client portfolio. Defined and implemented project strategies based More ...
Social Collaboration Architect
Cisco | Remote
April 2012 - August 2015
• Instrumental in driving the successful conversion from Proof of Concept to an enterprise wide solution impacting 10K+ users.
• Effectively implemented WebEx Social’s first customer in Latin America leveraging Webex integration with Jive software encompassing the development and translation of requirements into support and training documents.
Product Analyst / Program Manager
Iseatz | New Orleans, LA, USA
April 2011 - February 2012
• Key contributor in the introduction of Agile development concepts encompassing Scrum, user stories, iterative development, and Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
• Spearheaded the execution of the largest project in company history leading to a 300% increase in resources.