Only member of IT department serving 350 end-users in one location.
• Project Manager for school-wide projects including Wi-Fi Internet upgrade, Exchange to Gmail conversion, and Copier Replacement.
• Evaluate new technologies for possible integration into the infrastructure.
• Manage vendor selection, price negotiation, and forecasting for technology budget.
• Develop and maintain problem More ...
Network and Support Administrator
The Ramaz School | New York, NY, USA
July 2012 - July 2016
Member of four-person IT department serving 1000 end-users in four locations.
• Team lead on school-wide projects such as conversion from Exchange 2003 to Office 365
• Upgraded servers and switches.
• Supported desktops and smart phones.
• Maintained classroom smartboards, projectors, and software.
. Majority contributor to new documentation repository.
Interim Director of More ...
MS Project Expert and trainer
Knowledge Services | Indianapolis, IN, USA
May 2012 - June 2012
Consulting placement at Disney Publishing Worldwide in White Plains, NY.
• Documented training materials and trained individuals and groups in MS Project.
• Converted Excel project plans into MS Project;
• Designed custom project templates and reports
• In-house expert for the new product (Shotgun Software)
Masters, Information Systems concentration Technology Leadership | New York, NY, USA
2009 - 2011
Masters Paper: Difference between Non-Profit and For-Profit Technology Leaders
Bachelors, Spanish | Danville, KY, USA
1997 - 2001
Worked Campus Computer Helpdesk
Worked Y2K Task Force
Leadership TrainingDocumentationHelp DeskSalesforce Administrator ExcelA+Google Apps for EducationIT DocumentationNetwork+HDI-SCDGoogle IT Support Specialist