Director, Communication Strategy - ESPN/Global Data & Ad Products
The Walt Disney Company | New York, NY, USA
April 2018 - November 2019
• Partnered with senior leadership and a multi-disciplinary product marketing team to develop communications roadmaps and plans aligned with business objectives.
• Transformed disjointed communications into a consistent tactical plan focused on product benefits; established a purposeful
voice and cohesive messaging by developing a communication strategy, brand narrative, templates and More ...
Director, Communication & Engagement - Global Customer Solutions
MetLife | New York, NY, USA
October 2015 - April 2018
Increased communication effectiveness by three percentage points and employee engagement by 11 percentage points by
overhauling an outdated program; aligned content and leadership messages.
• Created communications playbook, over 80 tactical plans, editorial calendars and templates to support transformation
activities and promote a culture of transparency.
• Drove 90% participation in More ...
Senior Associate Consultant - Workforce Communication & Change Practice
MERCER HR CONSULTING | New York, NY, USA
August 2010 - September 2015
Crafted multi-platform communications to spearhead organizational change for over 100 health and benefits clients,
developing and leading approximately 25 strategic campaigns and benefits enrollment programs annually.
• Led business development strategy for client engagements of up to $250,000 each, leveraging research to successfully pitch
and develop cutting-edge digital communications More ...
Show 2 more
Florida International University
Masters, International Business | Miami, FL, USA
2009 - 2010
MBA, International Business, FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Miami, FL
BARUCH COLLEGE - CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
Bachelors, Business Journalism | New York, NY, USA
1997 - 2002
BA, Business Journalism, BARUCH COLLEGE - CITY UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK, New York, NY
HONORS & ACCOLADES