Originally hired on 1-year contract to create and edit web content for the NASA-funded educational
project for grades K-12 (https://www.pbslearningmedia.org/collection/universe/).
• Edited additional web content for education department, including 2D animations, graphic design,
and icon design for NOVA, American Experience, Frontline, and Masterpiece.
• Used content management system to More ...
Golden Ruby Games | New York, NY, USA
January 2015 - May 2015
• Found and discussed game design flaws with lead designer to find a balanced solution.
• Found and discussed technical bugs with lead designer through trial and error testing.
Digital Fabrication Intern
American Museum | New York, NY, USA
August 2014 - February 2015
Operated and maintained the efficiency of 6 Makerbot Replicator2X 3D Printers and 2 Makerbot
Digitizer 3D Scanners.
• Taught afterschool groups, ages 6-16, how to use of 3D fabrication technology.
Savannah College of Art and Design
Other, Drawing/Fashion | Savannah, GA, USA
2011 - 2011
Savannah College of Art and Design, 2010
Summer Rising Star program
• Completed 2 college-level courses (drawing, fashion design)
engineeringGraphic Designbig datamarketingComputer HardwareProgrammingInformation TechnologyQARubyMotion DesignDigital DesignFabricationVisual DesignUser Experiencegamesindustrial designGeneral EngineeringOtherAdministrative or ClericalCAPEContent ManagementDigitalGame DesignNASAAdminCommon End-user SoftwareCONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMOperations, Monitoring and Software ManagementMachinesQA and QCNATURALAir and AerospaceInteractive DesignPRINTERSREMEDY