Presently technical leader for multiple next-generation Audio/Video Digital Media products at Crestron. Have been an entrepreneur in the cyber-security space for over 6 years.
CRESTRON ELECTRONICS | Rockleigh, NJ, USA
January 2020 - Present
Technology and Leadership:
1. Technical Project Lead on multiple Digital Media products with a sales revenue of over $600 million.
2. Translate the vision communicated by business and market requirements into detailed product functional specifications.
3. Work with developers to translate product specifications into high-quality designs and implementations.
4. Recommend alternative technical More ...
Co-founder and Chief of Product Development
SECONDWRITE | Remote
July 2013 - August 2019
Home to DeepViewTM, an advanced malware processing engine built on binary rewriting, program analysis, and deep
learning. Backed by Gula Tech Adventures, Blu Venture Investors and many angels who are also technology leaders
2. Lead the technical team that developed, released and maintains DeepViewTM, a cloud-based malware
processing engine accessible through REST APIs and web-portal More ...
Graduate Research Assistant
University of Maryland | College Park, MD, USA
August 2007 - May 2013
1. Implemented the affine-parallelizer directly analyzing machine level instructions.
2. Three first-author papers / one patent issued on my research work
3. Part of the team that developed the core binary rewriter using LLVM. Eleven peer reviewed papers published.
Awards and Leadership:
1. President, ECE Graduate Student Association, 2010 - 11
2. Member, Faculty Search More ...
Show 3 more
University of Maryland
Doctorate / PhD, Computer Engineering | College Park, MD, USA
2007 - 2013
University of Maryland, College Park, MD
Doctorate in Computer Engineering Spring 2013
Thesis Topic: Automatic Parallelization of Affine Loops using Dependence and Cache analysis in a Binary Rewriter
India Indian Institute of Technology
Bachelors, Electrical Engineering | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
2002 - 2006
Bachelors of Technology in Electrical Engineering GPA: 8.6/10
Pratibha Scholarship - Govt. of A.P, India
Thesis Topic: Design and Implementation of an Asynchronous MIPS processor on a Xilinx FPGA
cybersecuritySecurityPythonResearchHTMLProgrammingProduct developmentInformation TechnologyC++JiraGitMysqlDatabaseMachine LearningInternetInformation securityCustomer SupportSoftware ArchitectureDeep Learningteam leaderAPIBinary TranslationCOTSDistributed SystemsNginxRESTSoftware Architectural DesignPrivacy and Data SecurityNetworkUNIX and LINUXProtocols and StandardsCompiler & RuntimeC/C++HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTINGBash scriptingLOW LEVEL VIRTUAL MACHINE