• Coordinate activities involved with the construction of a $49.5 million luxury apartment complex
• Collaborate with a team of project managers and field supervisors to deliver a six story, 270 unit building ahead of schedule and under budget
• Communicate with the client/developer on construction progress, including unforeseen issues and project delays
• Manage 15+ subcontractors’ site-work More ...
Fort Myer Construction | Washington, DC, USA
July 2014 - May 2019
• Coordinated and budgeted activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of various public and private projects
• Managed a small team of field supervisors and quality control inspectors on a $36 million reconstruction project for the National Park Service and
on a $2.1 million new construction project for Arlington County simultaneously
• Participated in the conceptual More ...
Editorial and Personal Assistant
Institute for International Economic Policy | Washington, DC, USA
September 2012 - June 2014
• Offered personalized assistance to the director of the Institute including, but not limited to, managing appointments and calendars and
• Coordinated travel and hotel accommodations for speakers and visitors
• Assisted Institute professors with necessary research to help their projects
The George Washington University
Bachelors, Civil Engineering | Washington, DC, USA
2010 - 2014
o Vice President of Finance, AIESEC DC, Washington, D.C.
o Marine Conservation Volunteer, Reserva Playa Tortuga, Costa Rica
o Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity, New Orleans