Founded successful independent consultancy focused on helping parents of infants and toddlers
prioritize and navigate healthy sleep habits; re-instilled sanity for more than 500 families in 5 years.
• Leverage deep communications skill set, including website layout and design, content and message
development, media relations, project management, strategic planning, budgeting and More ...
BCW | Charlotte, NC, USA
December 2008 - July 2014
• Managed agency teams with 3-5 direct reports for multiple technology and brand marketing clients across enterprise software, hardware, security and services; small business banking and fan experience/engagement while overseeing operating budgets ranging from $75k to $250k/business unit.
• Developed strategic communications plans and programming aligned with marketing KPIs; assisted clients in More ...
CXO Communication | Palo Alto, CA, USA
August 2007 - September 2008
• Built and managed client relationships from the ground up for fast-growing technology and aviation
companies, including XOJET, LiveOps and Splunk; responsibilities included counseling clients on a
wide range of communication challenges and opportunities.
• Drove media relations activities, including generating interest in client stories and building/maintaining
relationships with top-tier More ...
Show 4 more
University of Southern California
Bachelors, Journalism/Public Relations; Business & German minors | Los Angeles, CA, USA
1998 - 2002
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Calif. September 1998 - May 2002
Public RelationsComputer HardwareMedia relationsmanagementMarketing CommunicationsStrategic planningTreasuryAdministrative or ClericalBiosStrategy and Planning