Experienced Program Management professional with a knowledge of full life cycle product and business development.
Senior Program Manager
Valcor Engineering | Springfield Township, NJ, USA
July 2018 - August 2020
Business leadership team member for fluid and gas management valves and systems
- Manage a portfolio of 10+ simultaneous programs for both established and development programs
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans and business analysis, including schedules, risk management, deliverables, resources, costs, and reports
- Customer point of contact and liaison for the execution of product More ...
Associate Vice President
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. | New York, NY, USA
December 2014 - June 2018
Internal business development for short term liquidity sales team, markets risk advisory team, and treasury liaisons team.
- Helped build the corporate Markets Risk and Liquidity solutions teams
from conception and as part of Bank Acquisition in 2015 change management
- Built and maintained a client relationship management (CRM) database for the interest rates and foreign exchange (FX More ...
Quirky Inc. | New York, NY, USA
March 2014 - November 2014
- Led a team of industrial designers, engineers, and supply chain personnel at a start-up with the challenge of bringing consumer electronic products to market within 6 months
- Worked directly for the General manager of 1 of the 5 business units to build a profitable product portfolio
- Responsible for the delivery of aggressive project deadlines while maintaining project quality, finances and More ...
Show 2 more
Masters, Business Administration - Strategy & Leadership | Newark, NJ, USA
Bachelors, Mechanical Engineering | Medford, MA, USA
2004 - 2008
Business AnalysisContract NegotiationChange Management ExcelDocumentation and controlCustomer Relationship Management (CRM)Earned Value ManagementSenior Program ManagementMechanical EngineeringStrategic Operations Management