SOCIAL MEDIA, AND SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONSULTING | Remote
January 2003 - Present
* Providing pro bono marketing services to Rising International (January 2020 - present)
* Created landing page design and promotional content for LetsLunch.com.
* Helped launch the FuzeBox company blog and wrote dozens of blog posts to kick it off.
* Managed key operational projects for the Grants Managers Network, including efforts to increase member
engagement, dues revenue, and participation More ...
Director, Content Marketing & Strategy
Singularity University | Santa Clara, CA, USA
June 2016 - January 2020
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, I led a team of writers and editors and oversaw the production of stellar content and
digital experiences that positioned our company and brand, acquired and nurtured leads, and sustained a high level of
interest in and engagement with Singularity University (su.org). I surfaced powerful impact stories to amplify our brand and grow demand for our consumer and More ...
Senior Marketing Manager, Content Marketing
Financial Engines | Sunnyvale, CA, USA
May 2014 - June 2016
Managed the company's largest digital acquisition channel before taking on a new role created for me: leveraging content as a channel to awaken, engage, nurture, upsell, and retain customers. Partnered with agile teams to build compelling digital experiences for effective demand generation and lead nurturing at the country's largest independent investment advisor.
* Nurtured prospects by More ...
Show 5 more
Walter A. Haas School of Business at UC-Berkeley
Masters, Business | Berkeley, CA, USA
1998 - 2000
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) - Walter A. Haas School of Business at UC-Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
Bachelors, Economics, History | Providence, RI, USA
1982 - 1986
Bachelor of Arts (A.B.), Economics, History - Brown University, Providence, RI