• Instruct students one on one to support their comprehension of the course material, and excitement for career opportunities in tech
• Speak on a Professional Development panel to current students on topics including technical and soft skills, and how More ...
WeWork, Software Engineering Coach
Flatiron School | New York, NY, USA
April 2019 - Present
• Manage and technically support 100+ students on debugging code, project scoping, git, as well as meeting assessment and project requirements
• Solve interpersonal conflicts between students, and coach struggling students in tutoring sessions to More ...
Foreign Rights Manager/Literary Agent
DeFiore and Company Literary Management, Inc | New York, NY, USA
June 2016 - December 2018
Accomplishments: Sold two book properties; represented the agency at Frankfurt Intl Book Fair; selected as faculty for 15+ conferences
• Solicited representation of potential clients; editorially developed book projects; submitted projects to domestic editors for consideration;
negotiated deal terms and contract language; oversaw project management and marketing plans through publication and More ...
Show 3 more
Other, Software Engineering Immersive Bootcamp Program | New York, NY, USA
2018 - 2019
Flatiron School April 2019 Software Engineering Immersive Bootcamp Program
Masters, Publishing | New York, NY, USA
2011 - 2013
Master of Science in Publishing; Summa Cum Laude
St. Bonaventure University
Bachelors, Classical Languages & English Literature | St Bonaventure, NY, USA
2008 - 2011
Dual-Bachelor of Arts in Honors Classical Languages & English Literature; Cum Laude