• Develop strong relationships with agency staff & a variety of entities in order to gain stronger partnerships with residents, businesses, civic organizations, charitable agencies and governmental leaders
• Provide program operations management & oversight for municipal Human Services serving 7,200 individuals & families including strategic planning, program goal setting, preparing reports More ...
A Dream Come True Event Planning | Tacoma, WA, USA
August 1990 - August 2018
• Developed all aspects of the agency’s operations to ensure smooth running of functions including compliance, financial management, reporting and outreach
• Planned an average of 4-6 large scale successful events annually from conception through completion
• Collaborated and worked closely with the event host to determine concept, budget and timeline
• Secured vendors, suppliers and contractors More ...
American Cancer Society | Tacoma, WA, USA
June 2015 - June 2017
• Managed Look Good Feel Better, Road to Recovery, Lodging and Reach to Recovery programs that serve cancer patients in a territory dispersed throughout 17 counties in Washington State, including traveling across the state to provide personal support and training
• Built strong community presence to promote the American Cancer Society to businesses, hospitals, and other community charitable and More ...
Show 2 more
Western Governors University
Masters, Business | Remote
2019 - 2019
I earned a Masters of Science in Management and Leadership from WGU in one term, and graduated in 2019 with two degrees (a BSBM and MSML). I was one of 7 students in 2019 to do so.
coachingTrainingVisionayFundraising eventsEvent Planning & ManagementBudget AnalysisBudget EstimatingEngaging PeopleGrant AdministrationGrant PreparationLaunch EventsNonprofit OrganizationsPeople ManagementBUDGETManagement and Management TasksExcellent Time Management PEOPLE! Community event planning