• Managed a team of two sales representatives in the Illinois direct sales market for the importer and distributor originally started by Martine Saunier in 1979
• Established sales goals, ran weekly sales meetings, created sales contests, and developed sales market strategies for the sales representatives’ accounts
• Oversaw inventory and set up transfers of wine from our New York and California More ...
Education Director and Sales Associate
Connoisseur Wines | Chicago, IL, USA
June 2016 - July 2018
• Provided weekly educational classes to Connoisseur Staff featuring wines from the portfolio of Connoisseur, an importer and distributor
• Mentored wine buyers pursuing Court of Master Sommeliers Intro, Certified or Advanced Certification through blind tasting workshops, staff trainings, and one-on-one coaching sessions in blind tasting, theory and service
• Conducted tastings of Connoisseur More ...
Assistant Wine Director
Maple & Ash | Chicago, IL, USA
August 2015 - March 2016
• Assisted in finalizing opening wine list selections and performed nightly floor sommelier duties for this 150-seat restaurant, which opened in October 2015
• Provided weekly wine classes and led daily tastings for the staff
• Prepared orders to maintain and stock the 3,000-bottle cellar
• Served as the point person for event wine selections
• Conducted monthly inventory and presented reports More ...
Show 4 more
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, Columbia College
Bachelors, Classical Studies | New York, NY, USA
2006 - 2010
WineSalessales managementWine tastings salesWine PairingSales and Sales ManagementWine SalesSommelierWine Business