• Worked with committee to allocate $600,000 in funds from $1.1 million in requests
• Advised student organizations with financial needs
• Maintained professional appearance and management while meeting with student organizations
• Regularly updated Excel sheets with importance financial information
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Supplemental Instruction Student Manager
CAPS (Center for Academic Programs Support), UNM | Albuquerque, NM, USA
January 2019 - Present
• Offered mentorship for SI planning for 21 SI leaders, and designed weekly, 2-hour training
• Mediated difficult interactions between peers and students
• Approved time sheets and organizes schedules
Research Assistant, Political Science (Dr. Jessica Feezell)
Department of Political Science, UNM | Albuquerque, NM, USA
March 2020 - May 2020
Responsible for data collection, research, and correspondence with professor
Show 7 more
The University of New Mexico
Bachelors, Political Science | Albuquerque, NM, USA
2016 - 2020
• Three years of leadership experience in student organizations, government, and honor societies.
• Well-rounded experience that includes chemistry, politics, photography, finances, and analytics.
• Recognized by peers and employers for excellent verbal and non-verbal communication.
• Passionate about enhancing education, health, and fiscal policy in the state of New More ...
engineeringFinanceexcelJavabig dataData analysisCPRInformation TechnologychemistryDatabasesafetyClinicalQuantitativeCorrespondence Special eventsenvironmentalGeneral EngineeringIndustrialOtherAdministrative or ClericalBilling and CollectionsData collectionEnvironmental HealthGeneral ChemistrySteeringCommon End-user SoftwareCore OfficeDocument-centricFinancial Planning & AnalysisTests and FunctionsCOLLECTIONLABORATORYChemicalScientificProcessTesting, Assessments, and MonitoringCHEMICAL ANALYSIS