• Oversight of in-house team of Tenant Account Analysts and outsource team of Lease Analysts for over 11 million square feet of retail shopping centers across Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Nevada and Northern California.
• Train Tenant Account Analysts on different internal systems and auditing procedures as well as leading presentations on soft skills.
• Represent Western region on annual More ...
DJM CAPITAL PARTNERS, INC./CB RICHARD ELLIS, INC | Huntington Beach, CA, USA
July 2005 - August 2008
• Management of over one million square feet of mixed-use real estate development in Southern California.
• Planned, prepared, reviewed and implemented budgets and provide, insurance billings, CAM reconciliations and property variance reporting.
• Inspected properties to identify and report physical concerns, safety and risk issues.
• Reviewed and approved vendor invoices, participate in More ...
Signature Staffing Resource | Lake Forest, CA, USA
April 2019 - May 2020
Needs assessment, process creation, and implementation and training for the full-time employees in the Accounts Payable department of a a publicly traded restaurant chain
University of Phoenix
Masters, Adult Education and Training | Phoenix, AZ, USA
2019 - 2020
MASTER OF ARTS IN EDUCATION/ADULT TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT, UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX
Bachelors, English | Irvine, CA, USA
1997 - 2000
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ENGLISH, CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY, IRVINE
FinanceReportingoperationsmanagementContractsAuditingReconciliationsinvoicesInternal AuditBookkeeping, Office ManagementBusiness Operations and General BusinessGeneral Skills and ActivitiesVariance AnalysisFinancial Planning & Analysis