A platform that connects Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science Masters level students with companies to work on real world projects while in course to add to their portfolios. My team and I worked on a 3 week design sprint to develop and deliver the MVP of what the web application interface would look like for students using it.
• Conducted user and stakeholder More ...
UX Design Fellow
General Assembly | New York, NY, USA
January 2020 - April 2020
• Designed responsive, user-centric products for web and iOS
• Carried out comprehensive UX research and design process for 5 projects
• Conducted user research on multiple products and experiences
• Collected and analyzed user behavior data through a variety of channels, such as user testing, semi-formal interviews, observation, surveys, A/B testing, and log analysis
• Worked cross functionally More ...
Ragas Live Festival | New York, NY, USA
May 2016 - October 2019
• Oversaw the production and implementation of a SOLD OUT 24-hour Indian music festival at the Rubin Museum of Art – the premiere Asian Art Museum in New York City
• Curated a line-up of 24 sets including over 67 South Asian musicians/artists
• Set up a new website on Square Space for the festival
• Oversaw the marketing plan in the lead up to the festival; the festival was listed and featured More ...
Show 3 more
Other, User Experience Design | New York, NY, USA
2020 - 2020
General Assembly's User Experience Design Immersive is a 10 week long training program dedicated to preparing students to think like UX Designers and approach problems creatively in order to build the next generation of web apps and digital products.