• Worked in CenterOne, one of four Microsoft Innovation Centers worldwide.
• Built a showcase innovation app embedded on Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform using computer vision to
extract features from a given photo and using those features with a fine-tuned natural language models to create a rap song. Python was used as the main backend language.
• Working with several startup companies More ...
Software Engineer Intern
Accenture | Beijing, China
July 2017 - September 2017
• Built an Office Automation (OA) system on SAP Cloud Platform according to client's requests.
• Designed a UI using ABAP based on client's requirements and built the UI on an existing ABAP stack of the client's old system.
• Continually established skills to work with clients.
PwC | Beijing, China
July 2016 - September 2016
• Analyzed raw finance data using accounting skills.
• Organized data according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Helped the team releasing an auditor's report for a well-known international company.
• Developed skills to negotiate with clients.
Masters, Computer Science | Providence, RI, USA
2018 - Present
Courses: Artificial Intelligence, Algorithm Design, Computer Vision, Deep Learning
University of California-Davis
Bachelors, Mathematics | Davis, CA, USA
2014 - 2018
Minor in Computer Science.
Courses: Number Theory, Algorithm Design, Computation Theory, Data Structure, Machine Learning, Operating System