• Utilized Groovy to organize and simplify existing, complex JIRA workflows to streamline product development tracking and reduce time spent on filing and updating issues.
• Helped develop compliance knowledge base that documented Information Security compliance standards and controls, resulting PMs efficiently gathering appropriate responses for hundreds of customer inquiries.
• Collaborated More ...
Menlo Security | Palo Alto, CA, USA
June 2015 - July 2018
• Worked in scrum teams of 10+ QA testers and engineers to run various tests (e.g. regression, sanity) on software features in environments mirroring customer experience, preventing bugs from entering production code.
• Created detailed documentation using Google Docs, TestRail, and JIRA to track progress in bug fixes, produce reports on features’ functionality, and plan for future testing as More ...
Software Engineer Intern
UC Berkeley Space Sciences Lab: ICON | Berkeley, CA, USA
June 2017 - August 2017
• Worked with lead principal investigator to develop an automation structure within 8-week timeline, allowing for streamlined data management by project scientists.
• Used Python in Linux environment to automate multi-day simulation runs for the mission’s TIEGCM, reducing time spent for data extraction and plotting for analysis by 50%.
Show 1 more
California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo