Managing enterprise web projects for large-scale, award-winning projects, $1.175mm under management, 175 million annual users.
Project Management, Scrum, Agile
• Writing requirements as specifications, user stories, or tickets;
• Managing scope, deliverables, schedules, and team resources;
• Leading sprint check-in calls for each project;
• Scheduling and leading sprint reviews;
• Planning More ...
Director of Digital Products
Green America | Washington, DC, USA
June 2016 - July 2019
Consolidated & built out digital platform for member network ($215k budget, 1mm visitors annually, 49% increase in visitors)
DevOps, Database structure, Data Import, Security, Site Reliability
• Leading in-house ongoing web needs, with access to and oversight of external contractors;
• Working with staff to maximize SEO and stakeholder engagement;
• Synthesizing needs & requirements from More ...
Lead Software Engineer
GIST Network | Washington, DC, USA
January 2016 - May 2018
Specified architecture and technical features for platform for U.S. Dept. of State ($560k, 8000+ users)
DevOps, Database structure, Program Management, Product Management
• Identifying and specifying unified fields from a legacy platform to Drupal 7;
• Creating and implementing architecture;
• Documenting and assigning user roles and permissions;
• Setting scrum goals and leading More ...
Show 4 more
Bachelors, Environmental Systems Technology | Ithaca, NY, USA
B.S. Environmental Systems Technology, '94
Dept. of Agricultural & Biological Engineering, Cornell University