Driven and flexible human resources and training leader offering 20+ years of progressive military & non-profit experience. Dependable and results-driven professional with passion, drive, and vision.
Navigator, Client Services
Team Rubicon | Remote
May 2020 - October 2020
• Spearheaded development and implementation of all training manuals for the new program and provided leadership which enabled the organization to connect with COVID-effected families and distribute $10M in financial and resources assistance.
• Conducted extensive outreach to close service gaps in rural counties, located additional resources, and met the needs of veteran families.
Compensation and Benefits Manager
The United States Air Force | Moreno Valley, CA, USA
October 2012 - August 2019
• Hand-selected to assume vacant Resource Manager role; successfully created new $600K budget while also processing travel vouchers and special payments without registering any errors and receiving zero training.
• Coordinated with department leaders to implement performance evaluation and process improvements that decreased overdue timeline by 12 months.
• Boost the success rate for achieving More ...
Recruitment Program Manager
The United States Air Force | Hampton, VA, USA
June 2010 - August 2012
• Increased staffing levels from an average of 56% to 100% by devising customized recruiting roadmaps for a wide range of vacancies, including content for job profiles and social media/digital strategies.
Golden Gate University
Masters, Human Resource Management | San Francisco, CA, USA