Project Coordinator, Medicaid and Student Data Collection
GENESEE INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL DISTRICT | Remote
January 2020 - Present
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing management activities of the School Based Services Medicaid
program. These activities include providing liaison services and support to Genesee Intermediate School District staff and local district staff.
• Work as a liaison between assigned programs and other Intermediate School District (ISD) programs and staff
from local school More ...
Health Alliance Plan | Flint, MI, USA
February 2015 - January 2019
Point person for run out activities for shut down of HealthPlus of Michigan business. Responsible for the Pega processing
• Run out activities included making sure all HealthPlus claims were processed and responses sent out. Cancelling
vendor contracts, completing final reports to send to the State of Michigan for the Medicaid line of business,
making sure all member or provider More ...
Manager, Claims Operations
HEALTHPLUS OF MICHIGAN | Flint Twp, MI, USA
October 2013 - February 2015
Responsible for the Claims Adjustment team, Pend and Edit team and the Claims Operations Administrators
• Participated in work stream meetings during the transition to HAP to develop process for manually pricing
HealthPlus claims where the HAP provider contract was the surviving contract.
• Worked directly with external vendor to price transplant claims
• Supervised configuration updates More ...
Show 2 more
FLUSHING HIGH SCHOOL
High School | Flushing, MI, USA
FLUSHING HIGH SCHOOL, Flushing, Michigan
coachingcodingCompliancemanagementOutlookInsuranceAuditingEmployee relationsemployee engagementLearning & DevelopmentOnline learningCorrespondence Medicarestaffing ExcelProficient in Microsoft Word, Office, and ExcelOtherData collectionMedicaid AdjustmentsAmisysClaims ResolutionMacessAuditAdminClaims and BillingCLAIMSTechniquesTests and FunctionsOFFICE MEDICALClaims and AdjustingAdmin and ClericalFACETSPROCESSING CLAIMSCLAIMS PROCESSING SYSTEM