Led creative agency dedicated to assisting businesses and non-profits from a wide range of industries with their
creative, marketing, branding, and advertising needs.
• Established and organized advertising budgets of $1-5 Million routinely, keeping ad spend to 1-5% of gross
revenues, and overseeing strategic placement and buys.
• Boosted engagement across all social media platforms for clients More ...
Vice President & Project Manager
Q & A Land Services, L.L.C. | Douglas, WY, USA
February 2011 - Present
• Worked directly with client on multi-billion dollar oil and gas development project.
• Oversaw the day to day work of 40 direct reports, and a cross-functional management team.
• Managed database systems on a continual basis to update ownership and leasing records to accurately reflect
findings in the field. Applied deadline mentality and attention to detail in order to fulfill client More ...
Founder & President
Up & Up Travel, L.L.C. | Douglas, WY, USA
June 2013 - January 2019
Founded and managed day to day functions of Up & Up Travel, a travel agency dedicated to assisting individuals
and families with special needs and disabilities travel to Disney® and Family Resort destinations.
• Developed interpersonal communications and relationships with agents, clients and collaborated with vendors
to achieve success and consistent upward progress.
• Accelerated bookings from More ...
Show 1 more
Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
Masters, Business, Marketing | Remote
2021 - Present
Bachelors, Communication Studies | Remote
2019 - 2020
Course work included an emphasis on Leadership, Organizational Communication and Communication Theory as well as: Public Relations, Marketing, Media & Journalism, with a particular emphasis on the Health Industry, Ethical Communications, and Public Relations, and the use of Persuasive Techniques.
My Bachelors of Arts included an Intensive study (4 semesters in 8 months) on the Spanish language More ...