- Girls 2-16, Kids Accessories, Toys, and Kids Shoes August 2018 - November 2019
• Executed merchandise strategies to deliver sales and gross margin goals for $15M business by coordinating
style outs to create focused merchandise assortment, processing markups and markdowns to support
pricing strategies, and overall merchandise management.
• Managed planned and actual cost receipts More ...
LORD + TAYLOR | New York, NY, USA
August 2017 - August 2018
Drove store level sales by location through optimal merchandise allocation strategies and localized vendor
• Managed inventory by location to ensure inventory aligned to store plans, store sales trends, and presentation standards.
• Prepared location performance analysis for in depth look at best sellers/slow sellers, sell through, and turn.
Freelance Merchandise Planner
Ralph Lauren | New York, NY, USA
June 2017 - August 2017
• Partnered with senior merchants on initiatives and ensured assortment aligned with themes.
• Created line sheets based on assortment for buyers in the US market.
Show 7 more
HOWARD UNIVERSITY - SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Bachelors, Business Management | Washington, DC, USA
2005 - 2009
HOWARD UNIVERSITY - SCHOOL OF BUSINESS Washington, DC May 2009
Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Management
SalesProblem solvingData EntryPublic RelationsmarketingInventoryMerchandisingLogisticsRetailpurchasingbusiness managementPricingbuyerPurchase ordersBuyingchannel managementAdministrative supportproductbusiness planningAdministrative or ClericalBusiness Operations and General BusinessGeneral Skills and ActivitiesManagement Activities or FunctionsOperational SupportOrder ManagementPerformance AnalysisShippingGeneral managementMessages and ContactAdminPurchasing, Procurement, Inventory Control, Supply ChainDocument-centricBUYING/PROCUREMENTRecordkeeping and SuppliesSALES TRENDSRETAIL MARKETINGSTORE SALESRECONCILIATIONBudget RelatedSELL THROUGHCORE MESSAGINGPRODUCT MESSAGINGSELLING PRODUCT