Took temporary leave of absence from corporate trajectory to care for chronically ill parent. Accepted project-based engagements.
- Established WELL-ish site which ''chronicles NYC's wellness scene and my personal pursuit of greater holistic health and well-being.''
- Advise California clothing boutique, recording artist, and other short-term clients on opportunities to strengthen brand and More ...
Employer Partnerships, Account Executive
Flatiron School | New York, NY, USA
May 2019 - March 2020
- Developed new employer partnerships while elevating existing relationships and matching Flatiron School graduates with career opportunities (i.e. full-time/contract jobs and internships/apprenticeships).
- Former team lead in charge of implementing strategic and consultative sales processes to enrich employer alliances and increase team-wide partnership goals and quarterly targets.
- Resigned More ...
RED | New York, NY, USA
August 2018 - December 2018
Developed and led global marketing and communication strategies with (RED) brand partners while maximizing contributions to the Global Fund, driving sales of (RED) products and building awareness of the (RED) brand and partners.
- Ensured partners’ success via product sales, brand engagement, PR, and producing brand partner halo effect.
- Developed impactful partnership ideas and plans based on More ...
Show 5 more
The University of Georgia
Masters, Mass Communication | Athens, GA, USA
2005 - 2007
Bachelors, English | Atlanta, GA, USA
2000 - 2005
Microsoft OfficeAdobe Creative SuiteSalesforce HubSpotMailChimpKeynoteAsanaConstant Contactfinal cut proZoomInfoSalesLoft