• Managed a team of Project Managers to implement coordination of benefit products with regional, national and state clients
• Worked closely with internal stakeholders to transition team from multiple platforms to an ERP solution; modernizing project plans, testing new plans, and writing SOPs for change management
• Shifted responsibilities in 2019 to managing a team of analysts, focused on More ...
Project Manager, Client Implementations
HMS Holdings | Irving, TX, USA
October 2016 - July 2018
• Managed client implementations for new regional commercial products and larger state implementations with greater complexity. Worked closely with clients and led cross functional teams across enterprise to manage key phases of complex projects, from data acquisition/analysis to development, test cycles and deployment.
• Trained and mentored new Project Managers to the team, ensuring they had More ...
Consultant (Program Manager)
HUMANA, INC | Irving, TX, USA
September 2010 - June 2015
• Managed substance abuse treatment pilot for Medicare members in 2 states, including internal controls and new processes for vendor, IT, and local clinical leaders. Result: reduced medical costs by 46%, emergency room visits by 16%, and inpatient hospitalizations by 67%.
• Led behavioral health team in collaboration with Humana Military, meeting tight deadlines to develop complex program More ...
Show 6 more
Air Force Institute of Technology
Masters, Logistics Management | Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, USA
1986 - 1987
Master of Science (MS), Logistics Management, Air Force Institute of Technology, Dayton, OH
Bachelors, Psychology | Waco, TX, USA
1978 - 1982
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Psychology, Baylor University, Waco, TX