Project Manager, Lead Senior Business Analyst, and Scrum Master
PRISM | Washington, DC, USA
December 2018 - Present
Marriott International – February 2020 – April 2020
• Project Manager and Senior Business Analyst
o Coordinate and manage the runbooks and documentation for the PMS Loyalty Group.
o Develop the runbooks for PMS Loyalty processes, working with key team members to outline the work and steps for the processes.
o Develop guidance documentation for PMS Loyalty processes.
o Outline and document More ...
Lead Senior Business Analyst and Scrum Master
GDIT | Washington, DC, USA
January 2018 - December 2018
Client: Department of State (stayed with the same project under CSRA, transitioned to new contractor)
• Developed requirements strategies for releases.
• Conducted daily scrum stand-ups for the releases.
• Managed the requirements backlog, to assist the Product Owner and Executives in release planning.
• Conducted requirements analysis and requirements gathering sessions with More ...
Project Manager, Senior Business Analyst and Scrum Master
SRA International | Washington, DC, USA
October 2004 - January 2018
Roles: Project Manager, Task Lead, Requirements Lead, Test Lead, Training Lead, Senior Business Analyst, Scrum
Clients: Department of State, Food and Drug Administration, Environmental Protection Agency, Federal Emergency
• As Project Manager, oversaw complete life cycle development.
• Directed contractor staff in the development of architectural design from More ...
Show 3 more
Bachelors, Business Administration/Marketing | Farmville, VA, USA
1986 - 1990
• Longwood University - BSBA May 1990 Business Administration - Marketing
FinanceProject Managementbig datatechnical writingProgrammingInformation TechnologyBusiness AnalysisVisioDocumentationoperationsJiraSharePointmanagementProcess ImprovementAccountingarchitectureInternetAuditingTreasuryproject managerInternal Auditbusiness intelligenceKnowledge Management Proposals and RelatedPROPOSALSrequirements analysisBusiness RequirementsData CenterProject PlansRe-engineeringWorkflow and ImagingConfig Deploy Upgrade MigrateOperations, Monitoring and Software ManagementStrategy and PlanningWorkflow and ProcessesDEPLOYMENTQA and QCSpecs and DocumentationLIFE CYCLESTRUCTURED SOFTWAREMICROSOFT SHAREPOINTReal Estate & FacilitiesFINANCIAL PROJECT MANAGEMENTTEAM LEADCLIENT SUPPORT