• First Class Event Coordination for meetings ranging from 50-500 attendees.
• Increase productivity by centralizing time-intensive overflow.
• Evaluate post-event surveys and report actionable insights.
• Analyze event data to help clients identify overall meeting spend.
• Develop and implement risk management documents.
• Critical thinker to identify clients’ needs to maintain More ...
DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTS
Global Cynergies, LLC | Remote
April 127 - March 2019
• Expertise in contract negotiations; saved clients 10-25% per meeting.
• Consulted clients on destinations to find the best fit for their meetings.
• Strengthened client relations by maintaining active communication throughout the negotiation process.
INDEPENDENT MEETING PLANNER
Various | Remote
December 127 - January 2018
• Contracted to manage the logistics for various meetings and events, including event coordination, site selection, vendor negotiations and on-site management. Planned, executed, and finalized projects within budget. Negotiated agreements, developed proposals, and audited supplier bills. Successful Fundraising efforts, surpassing the financial goal by 20%.