I create and implement programs for Parks and Recreation organizations through creative innovation and dedication to offer amazing programs and services to the communities in which I serve.
Rancho Simi Recreation and Park District | Simi Valley, CA, USA
August 2016 - Present
• Trained staff and volunteers in facility operations and program protocols.
• Orchestrated and oversaw all aspects of day-to-day operations, staff schedules, and participant program curriculum and goal development.
• Developed monthly calendars and newsletters for the Simi Valley community.
• Organized and facilitated large events and field trips for all of The District’s after-school More ...
Intern for the District Manager
Rancho Simi Recreation and Park | Simi Valley, CA, USA
April 2019 - December 2019
• Performed research and completed applications for grants related to upcoming Rancho Simi projects.
• Designed and outlined the specific roles of senior leadership in cases of emergency. Composed and maintained a comprehensive Department Operations Center document.
• Established staff protocols and procedures in emergency situations. Developed an in-depth Emergency Action Plan, which was More ...
Training and Implementation Supervisor
Cooksey's Lifeguard and Swim Academy | Los Angeles, CA, USA
May 2011 - September 2019
• Wrote all programs and curricula for swim camps, swim lessons, and senior water aerobics training. Programs spanned 20 contracts for people of all ages and skill levels.
• Prepared annual budget along with individual contract payroll and equipment budgets.
• Maintained responsibility for interviews, new-hires, certification trainings, and onboarding for 70+ part-time and 10 full-time More ...
California State University Northridge
Masters, Recreation, Tourism, and Hospitality Management | Los Angeles, CA, USA
2018 - 2020
Graduated with Distinction; 4.0 Cumulative GPA
Awarded Chair's Award May 2019