Coaching, consulting with individuals and companies looking to take themselves or their organization to the next level by:
* Clarifying current state and desired outcome;
* Identifying strengths that can be amplified as well as weaknesses to be mitigated (personal, environmental, and situational); and
* Developing a flexible strategy for moving forward and a framework for analyzing progress More ...
Vice President, Product Development
ADP | Remote
March 2013 - July 2018
With the phenomenal support and talent of my team, we accomplished the following:
• Tripled annual recurring revenue from $150M to $600M over 3 years, attributed primarily to product extension
• Restructured team and implemented a more cost-effective location strategy; cleared product backlog to eliminate low-value, high-touch processes to reduce costs for operational teams; provided extended More ...
Senior Director, Product Development
ADP | Remote
April 2010 - February 2013
With great support from my team, we transformed the global payroll product development and support organization (including roles, processes, and tools), which enabled the expansion of product coverage from 38 to 42 countries; the creation of full business continuity plans; and the adoption of a global roadmap grooming framework to establish development priorities by country.
Show 2 more
University of Notre Dame
Bachelors, Science-Business | South Bend, IN, USA
1992 - 1996
Leadership StrategyCreative Problem SolvingGlobal Team CollaborationGlobal ExperienceProject LeadershipRe-engineeringVirtual WorkInterdepartmental CollaborationSOFTWARE PRODUCT DEVELOPMENTHuman Capital Management (HCM)