I am able to work with a plethora of personalities, getting a maximum amount of work done to meet deadlines. I am able to facilitate whatever you need to achieve your vision.
The Art of OM | Fort Collins, CO, USA
December 2015 - Present
• Product design collaboration; developed & created tech packs for all styles.
• Developed fit for all products.
Freelance Technical Designer, GAP
Banana Republic | San Francisco, CA, USA
February 2019 - March 2019
• Attended fittings & wrote up comments to factories.
• Assisted Sr. Manager, Hong Xiao, with block project for fit.
Sr. Product Developer
Island Company | West Palm Beach, FL, USA
December 2004 - November 2018
• Assisted in product design; developed & created tech packs for all styles including swim, knit & woven sportswear, sweaters and accessories. Developed brand fit.
• Prepared garments for fittings: measured, checked fit, construction, pattern issues.
• Supervised fittings & wrote up comments to factories.
• Maintained timelines for timely delivery.
Show 7 more
San Diego State University
Bachelors, English/British Literature before 1800 | San Diego, CA, USA
1984 - 1995
BA English/British Literature before 1800
Minor: Japanese Studies
President's Honor Roll, Honor's Program, Nominated for Phi Beta Kappa, Student Exchange Program: Aoyama Gakuin, Tokyo, Japan & Kansai Gaidai, Osaka, Japan
Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising
Associate, Fashion Design | Los Angeles, CA, USA
1992 - 1994
Professional Designation/AA in Fashion Design, June 1994.
President's Honor Roll.
DesignProduct designillustrationCommunicationMicrosoft WordPhotoshopIllustratorsocial mediaEmailAdobe IllustratorTechnical Design - Apparel & AccessoriessketchingMacProficient in Microsoft Word, Office, and ExcelGarment FittingPDMPattern MakingTechnical DesignCore OfficeMarkersMeasuringTech Pack Development