• Approved to teach 17 subjects
• Examples of approved subjects - Elementary Math, English, Reading, ESL/ELL, General Computer,
Grammar, Literature, ACT English Preparation, and Phonics
• Over 200 hours tutoring experience as of January 2017
• Tutored students range in age from 8 - 45
• Average 2 - 6 hours per week tutoring
Sales Support Specialist-Account Management
E.A. Langenfeld | Mt Prospect, IL, USA
April 2003 - Present
• Pricing Co-Ordinator
o Work directly with GE's internal pricing specialists estimating, requesting, and obtaining pricing
currently unavailable in the GE system.
o Coordinate this pricing with the GE and Langenfeld Co-op Team Leaders, GE & Langenfeld
Customer Service Teams, Co-op Clients, and End Customers.
• SAP Implementer/Trainer
o Attended training at GE to learn several key aspects More ...
Henry Lee Elementary School | Chicago, IL, USA
February 2013 - May 2013
• Taught in First Grade classroom under guidance of Mrs. Maritza Ceballos
• Classroom contained 34 children, all ESL/ELL
• Weeks 2 - 12: Lead the classroom all day in all subjects. Cooperating teacher observed, offered
guidance, and pointed out areas of improvement
Created lesson plans, graded papers, assisted with 4th grade ISAT testing, attended weekly teacher/principal
meetings, parent More ...
University of Phoenix
Bachelors, Elementary Education | Arizona, USA
2008 - 2013
Bachelor's Degree, Elementary Education
University of Phoenix | Online
SalesHTMLmarketingComputer HardwareCustomer serviceInformation TechnologyAccount managementmanagementSAPEstimatingReconciliationsSales Supportchannel managementcredit Web designBusiness Operations and General BusinessGeneral Skills and ActivitiesGeneralCall Center or Help Desk or Customer ServiceData & AnalyticsRECONCILIATIONPROGRAM MANAGERProtocols and StandardsNATIONAL ACCOUNTPRODUCT IMPLEMENTATION